With the announcements of the results of NEET 2018 a lot of students are now motivated to get admission in their desired MBBS and BDS institutes of the country. 2019 would most likely see the rise in the number of aspirants for the admission. If you are also one of the aspirant then you must get the application form for 2019 from the conducting body’s official website tentatively in the month of February 2019. There is no offline mode and only the online application form needs to be submitted. Now if you query is how to fill up the NEET application form for the year 2019, don’t worry, we have got you covered.
Sharing with you the detailed step by step procedure which would help you sail through the NEET application process smoothly. Just read the instructions carefully so that there are no mistakes while filling up your application form.
Some of the key factors that you need to bear in mind for NEET application form are as under:
- Only online application mode is entertained.
- The application form will release in February 2019. Date yet to be announced.
- The last date to apply would be March 2019. Date yet to be announced.
- The application fee for NEET 2019 for General/OBC category is INR 1400/- and for SC/ST/Physically Challenged category is INR 750/-.
- Aadhaar card is not a mandatory requirement for the exam and this is as per the orders of SC.
- There are 5 stages of application process. Starting from registration to filling up the NEET application form to uploading signature and pictures to payment and then finally printing of confirmation page.
The stages of the same are explained as under:
- Go to the NEET’s official portal cbseneet.nic.in and hit “Apply online”. This link can be found under “online services” on the left hand side of the page.
- Read the instructions carefully and then “Proceed to Apply Online NEET 2019”.
Now is the stage 1 of application process – Online registration
Remember to carefully fill in the online registration form
- Fill in details as required such as name, father and mother name, date of birth, category, sex, State of Eligibility (for 15% All India Quota), Nationality, Contact number, aadhaar card number and email address.
- After filling up the details, check the “Preview and Next” button
- After clicking on “Next” all the information that has been entered by the candidate would be displayed on the screen. In case it is correct, Click “Next” or else “Back” and correct the wrong information.
- Now you must make a password
- Choose the security question and answer the same.
- After this you will receive a One Time Password on your registered contact number which you need to enter in the box and then “Submit”
- You would now get a registration number which you need to keep in mind. Best is write it down somewhere so that you do not lose it.
Now comes the stage 2 of application process which includes logging in and filling up the application form.
- Login with your Registration Number and password in order to access your online application form.
- Fill up the details as required such as place of birth, choice of medium of question paper and examination center. Also enter your address – permanent and correspondence along with your parents’ details.
- Now you need to punch in the security code and click on “Save as draft”
- In the subsequent screen you would need to punch in your academic details and then again click preview and submit.
- Now it is the accountability of the individuals to check their details as filled by them in the form and in case it is correct then click on button “Final Submit”
Stage 3 of the application form involves Uploading of required images
- After you are done with stage 1 and 2, now in the stage 3, you would need to upload the scanned photograph and signature.
- A new page shall open up and you would need to click the link – “Upload photo & signature”
- Make sure that the images you are uploading are as per the size prescribed which is 10 Kb to 100 is for photograph and 3 Kb to 20 Kb for Signature.
- These images can only be uploaded in JPEG format.
- Click next to proceed to 4th step.
Stage 4 of the NEET Applicationform is the payment of fee.
You need to complete the process by making the payment from any mode that you are comfortable with such as Debit card, Net Banking, Credit card, UPI App, E-Wallet and so on.
Proceed on stage 5 which involves printing of confirmation page. Do not forget to take its printout as it would be really helpful to you for your future reference.
With this, you are done with filling up of your Application form for NEET 2019. Keep the instructions in mind and all the details handy when filling up your form. This step by step guide would surely be of help to you. Good Luck!