NEET 2019 scheme has National Testing Agency (NTA) under it wherein the NEET exam is based on the Indian Medical Commission (IMC) and Dental Council of India (DCI). Primarily there four disciplines on the basis of which the test is planned and these are Physics, Botany, Chemistry, and Zoology. In each exam the applicant has to go through a total 180 questions split into 45 questions per subject and each question carries 4 marks. Negative marking of (-1) mark for the wrong answer is also there.
The Syllabus and pattern for the 2019 exam can change as compared to the entrance test held last year. This test is organized by the National Testing Agency (MHRD). And the syllabus of NEET 2019 is approved from the DCI & MCI which is now called as IMC. The syllabus of NEET also may be modified as NTA is going to organize the MBBS/ BDS entrance exam.
Exam Pattern NEET 2019
1. There are 4 sections in the examination.
2. 720 is the total marks.
3. There would be total of 180 questions from disciplines such as Physics, Chemistry & Biology (Zoology & Botany).
4. This is a Paper and Pen-based examination and thus it is offline in nature. No computer based exam is conducted in NEET.
5. These are objective type or multiple choice questions with four options given and one correct answer.
6. The candidates have 3 hours or 180 minutes to attempt this question paper.
7. The weightage of each question is 4 marks therefore 180 * 4 = 720 marks.
8. The question paper will come in 8 languages such as Hindi, English, Tamil, Bengali, Assamese, Marathi, Gujarati, and Telugu.
9. For every wrong answer -1 mark would be deducted
10. For every correct answer +4 marks will be awarded.